Impact Ministries International - Tom Stamman is a False Prophet

The so called prophet named Tom Stamman who has a ministry called Impact Ministries International is a false prophet and ripped me off $800 on a feeding starving kids scam.He travels to churches and gives everyone personal prophetic words said to be from God but has told me un scriptural things like to divorce my spouse and all kinds of other things that where wrong and not accurate.

This guy got me to invest a lot of money to feed the nations thing and promised me a return on my investment as he claimed to use it to buy land in uganda but it has now been 5 years and I have seen no return and they wont comment on it.His website is be careful of him and dont give him money

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 49 Yes 49 201 No 201
Had the same issue 49 Yes 49
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 05 #1208405 Viola, Wisconsin

I looked up Tom Stammans ministry Impact Ministries International out of Lonsdale MN. on a site about non profits and it said Toms Ministry is registered with the IRS as a church so they don't need to submit financial reports. Tom why is your ministry registered with the IRS as a church when you are not operating as a church? You take in donations to build a city, that is not your normal church business is it. You purposely did that so you don't have to be accountable financially to the IRS. Your not a church. Your a charity for orphans. You have really covered your bases haven't you and are covering up any way for anyone to prove that your miss handling funds. You are accountable to no one, you have set yourself up as ruler over a city and people keep giving you money that you are building your own kingdom with. I guess there are some *** people out there. I am going to let the IRS know your not a church and the nature of your business.

Mar 31 #1137418

Tom told me that my investment only gave me a check twice a year if there were profits and to date there have been no profits so that is why I never received a check but he told me the money did go to land and it is feeding orphans. I believe he does have an orphanage in Honduras and he feeds kids. I am letting this go now my question was answered and it is time this ends. It was not very loving me posting this so I shouldn't have done it. God bless.

1 3 Reply

Mar 26 #1134556

What has all this accomplished? Adam Becker what good have you done. Maybe Tom took your money and gave you false prophecies but I bet you anything that this compliant about Tom only made him more famous. To date he speaks at more churches than he ever has and more money is coming into his ministry than ever before. You have only helped Tom prosper. This compliant hasn't hurt him at all or exposed him. And people now that Adam Becker has come out with his contact info and people are looking him up on facebook you are only making him more famous and drawing people to his ministry. Here let me help you his prophetic ministry website is elishaserves .com now go and look him up more and maybe say bad stuff about him and call him a liar and help him prosper. Tom anything you say against Mr. Becker or his ministry will only help him as it has helped you to have him speak against you. I think its time you both dropped it and moved on. Or Tom will you take the bait and speak out against him like you have on here before. Just tell Adam what you did with his money and let it go.

3 0 Reply

Mar 26 #1134521

Adam Becker you are a real piece of trash defaming poor Tom like this while he is helping the helpless. He is a true man of God. What kind of minister does something like that. Look everyone I have found Adam Beckers website lets plaster it all over the internet and defame it like he has defamed Tom Stamman his website is at lets let people know what a bad ministry this is that seeks to defame people. I bet he didn't even invest any money into Toms ministry, he is a liar.

1 3 Reply

Mar 25 #1133963

Emailed Tom asking what happened to my investment.

5 2 Reply

Mar 25 #1133675

Dear Adam,
I am sorry for your confusion. You wouldn't by chance be talking to a guy named Dug are you? I have no idea what was promised to you but perhaps you were and are unaware about the inherent risks associated with investment and especially micro investments in a 3rd world nation like Uganda. As an investor myself I know that investments go bad all the time and there is a unique psychology specific to the realm of investing. The first rule of thumb is to do your own homework and do not blame anyone else for a bad investment.
The fact is all investments are rooted in probability and not guarantees. That does not mean this investment was bad or that you will not get a return it's just that I personally would see an investment like that as an investment in people and I would not be expecting a big monetary return. At any rate I just spoke with Tom and you need to call him directly about this (612) 202-6064. I don't know what number you called before but he returns all calls if you leave a detailed message with your contact info. His email is
He is headed to Honduras at the moment and will be reachable after 3/27/2016.
As for the fact that you could not locate IMI in Uganda; IMI has actual independent IMI ministries in some countries e.g. Honduras and Liberia and partners with orphanages and ministries in other countries. However there is IMI land in Uganda and the Pastor's name is Moses Ssembla(sp?) Had you gone to one of Tom's recent
... Show more

1 5 Reply

Mar 25 #1133871

Why can't Tom respond on here I already tried calling him I have given my contact info have him contact me. And I was trying to give Tom the benefit of the doubt but now I just feel he is running a scam. And don't make excuses as to why I didn't receive a check in the mail twice a year. Tom promised I would. What did he really do with the money I invested? It just seems like he is evading the question

Mar 25 #1133880

So you bothered to look me up on face book but Tom didn't bother to contact me on there to tell me what happened to my land investment and check twice a year. Or were you only looking for dirt on me.

Mar 25 #1134049 Kailua, Hawaii

Sorry Adam. I have no clue about your investment and frankly its none of my business. I personally wouldn't recommend asking a stranger to check on your investments. My only concern is for the children I am involved in helping with IMI. Like I said, you should go to Honduras or at least one of Tom's meetings and see for yourself before you engage in defaming him. As for looking you up on FB; you were the one who mentioned FB. Naturally I looked you up. I am assuming other people will look you up as well. I hope you can resolve your issue with Tom because nothing good is being accomplished on this feed. God Bless.

0 7

Mar 25 #1134092

I guess it's good that you looked me up on Facebook that way you can see I'm real besides I have nothing to hide on there and if more people on here check me out on Facebook they will see my website address and they can get ministered to and read some good stuff

6 0

Mar 22 #1132328

Tom Stamman I have a question this is Adam the original poster of this thread and complaint. I lost your email so I couldn't email and I tried calling you but got no answer so I thought since you read this and this needs to be cleared up I would ask here. My question is what happened to the land in Uganda that you had me invest in 9 years ago to grow crops on? I was told I would receive a check twice a year for my investment of an acre of land and to date I have not received a check at all and in your newsletters there is never a mention of a farm in Uganda to grow crops on. What happened to the land and the why haven't I received a check in 9 years. I am sure there is a good reason for it. What is the answer it has bothered me all this time wondering what is going on and would like to clear this up. If anyone else from Impact Ministries that comes on here would like to answer that would be great. I just want to get to the bottom of this there must be a good reason.

Mar 22 #1132337

Tom never lists the so called 15 countries that he feeds kids in on his website. It is Tom's best kept secret. I would say your money is long gone and never went on land in Uganda. Uganda has very fertile land it is easy to grow crops on if they attempted it it would work with no problems and you would get a check. Since you didn't get a check like they promised and they don't mention the land thought ought to be a red flag that something is wrong. And you say it has been 9 years, Lol and people defend this guy.

Mar 23 #1132773

I have asked my pastor friends from Uganda if they have ever heard of a ministry called Impact Ministries International or Tom Stamman who feeds orphans and the poor and who has crop land to feed the poor. And they all said they have never heard of him and said it sounds like a scam. That was there words bro. I think you have been had! And I have a lot of pastors from Uganda on my facebook account.

Adam Becker

Mar 23 #1132889 Viroqua, Wisconsin

My full name is Adam Becker, I originally posted this compliant on here about Tom Stamman. I just learned that on Toms site it says that I admitted to lying on this compliant about Tom Stamman but that is not accurate I said it was a misunderstanding but it is true. Tom has given me false prophetic words in the past even learned something in the natural from a pastor about me and tried to pass it on as a prophetic word from God. Tom did tell me to divorce my wife many times and that was when my marriage was going good. She cheated on me and got pregnant with another mans children and I forgave her took her back and raised the children as my own. Tom kept telling me to leave her and that I should divorce her even though things were going well. Tom said his wife got pregnant with a black mans child and he wasn't about to raise the kid so he divorced her. I would say that Tom was speaking out of his own soul when he told me to divorce my wife. Even though as some people have said on here that she cheated on me again and they say that Tom supposedly knew it was going to happen but he didn't. He never said she would cheat again just that she was mean to me and I should leave her. But again my marriage was going good so he shouldn't have told me to divorce. We ended up getting a divorce but I wanted to reconcile again but she said she found a new man and didn't want to reconcile so she went through with the divorce not because I wanted her to or Tom told me too. And I... Show more

Mar 18 #1129803

How is people holding him accountable bad. He is off on prophecies and is netting over a million dollars from feeding orphans. Have you read his comments bellow on this page about the poor and disabled in the USA. and how he treats people who come against him. He has little if any fruits of the spirit. You need a reality check.

Mar 18 #1129797

I think that Tom Stamman needs to really get back to his roots and get out from doing the whole orphan thing and get back to just going to churches and giving prophetic words. Years ago when I first came back to Christ I went to one of Tom Stammans meetings and he told me all kinds of things he couldn't possibly know and it let me know that God cared and God was real it helped keep me close to God and to stay with God. But years after that I went to see him a few times and his prophecies were always wrong. I think Tom needs to work on why his prophecies started to become wrong and also work on the fruits of the spirit and have a love for the poor and disabled in the USA. I heard on another bad review of him that he told a friend that he nets over a million dollars for himself off of these orphan funds. That's pretty crazy but considering what he told me about if you tell people your giving to orphans your offering plate gets much bigger its not hard to believe. I believe Tom started off meaning well and really wants to help people but all this money has over taken him. I see in his news letters all kinds of projects that he is doing and some seem pointless and like too much money is going through his ministry. He needs to figure out why his prophecies are off and get back to that and leave this orphan stuff behind. Its not good for his soul. The money only tempts him. Tom if your reading this which I know you are please heed my advice it will turn around your... Show more

Mar 13 #1126716

This is page is disgusting. Tom Stamman is a man dedicated to preaching the gospel and caring for orphans and widows. My bible calls that pure religion. That other Christians come on here to maliciously attack him is disgusting. Tearing him down is taking food out of the mouths of orphans and jeopardizing their futures. Look at yourself in the mirror ask "Does the fruit of my life reflect James 1:27 or Prov 6:16-19".

2 7 Reply

Mar 06 #1122863

There is only one Prophet and He died for our sins hanging from a cross, Jesus...end of story. To even call your self a prophet or allow others to believe that is blasphemy. Makes me sick

2 5 Reply

Jan 24 #1100252

johhhhhhn cena

6 0 Reply

Dec 21, 2015 #1082143 West Des Moines, Iowa

After reading just a few of the comments here I know what I must do. Pray or each and everyone of you. Maybe everyone should open their Bible's to see how the Lord feels about your actions. What has the Lord directed you to do? To create a web page of defamation? That's not the place of ANY one of you!

6 13 Reply

1-20 of 244 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.